Sunday, January 13, 2008

Yum, Yum

I SMILE WITH A HAPPY SATISFIED GRIN, WHILE WEARING FOOD UPON MY CHIN!!

Today was the day!! Finally Aaron decided to eat some baby food!! I have been trying everyday with no success to get him to eat, but all he wanted was bubbas of formula. If there is a flavor of baby food, I have tried it. But all that ever happens is Aaron spits it out and my daughter Lilly gags in disgust!
SOON I'LL LEARN TO EAT WITH GRACE, BUT FOR NOW I'LL WEAR FOOD ON MY FACE!

After all of that effort the winner was CARROTS! Mixed with a little rice cereal, he was in heaven. He ate about 1/2 of the jar.
Sometimes it's not the great things that bring us the most happiness, but the small things done with great love. Little accomplishments from our children, even small are important.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!! Finally! It took sometime but look at him now. He is soooo precious!!!!!!!!