Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sugar Free????

I have kept my daughter Lilly pretty much sugar-free for all of her 3 years. Except for an occasional sip of soda, she doesn't really like sweets at all.
So I just naively thought that Aaron would be the same way. He is practically the same DNA as Lilly right??
Wrong!! To my horror this morning I found Aaron with a candy cane that Jacob had left on the couch!!
The worst part about it was how much he was enjoying it! And he let out a shriek when I took it away! OH NO! Another Jacob, lover of candy, soda and anything sweet!
Why are my two boys so much alike? All the way down to the double cowlick!
They say a "mean mother" never allows candy and snacks to take the place of a well-balanced meal. I guess we'll have to wait and see...

2 comments:

Floresitas said...

They do start early with the sweets! Every mommy is a "mean" mommy when the kids don't get what they want or things their way. We'll just have to live with that until they move out. :P My kids are addicted to ANYTHING sweet. Alex has a dentist appt tomorrow! we'll see how it goes!!

Anonymous said...

How cute! The other day I gave Ollin the chocolate test and he passed with flying colors! He'll be a chocolate lover like his pops.