Saturday, January 19, 2008

Macaw please,

Lilly's favorite cereal is Fruit Loops. But because of "Toucan Sam" on the box, she calls them "Macaws", ok, so she's only 3 years old and doesn't quite know the difference between a toucan and a macaw, but that's okay, she will some day.
So every morning she asks for a bowl of "macaws" without milk and sits at the table and enjoys!
I guess this could go with Nina Mimi's "blog o'shame" Lilly calls Fruit Loops "macaws" and she calls popcorn "cop corn". Well, what can you expect from a three year old? She is talking so much more now and it it so fun to hear her come up with new words and phrases that she has never said before.
Last week she had a balloon that floated to the ceiling, and she said "I can't reach it!", such a perfect, clear sentence for my 'baby' to say!
Oh, how she's grown. Time is going by so fast. Soon the day will come when she doesn't need to hold my hand. Soon the day will come when she will stop following me around. Hopefully she will take her time and stay my princess for a little while longer. I see her growing up and she is such a beautiful addition to this world and I am so proud of her.

1 comments:

Floresitas said...

too cute! yep, she is such a flores kid!