Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Oops..we did it again...


In October 2006 we found out that we were pregnant again. Actually, I found out at the doctors office and I sent my husband a text message to tell him that I was pregnant! He always makes fun of me for that.
We were so overjoyed to become parents again. I looked forward to bringing another child into our world.
My husband wanted a boy so badly but I was longing for more pink so I wanted another girl.
Gerardo was so excited to call all of his brothers, sisters, mom and dad to tell them that we were expecting again, but because of my previous miscarriage we decided to wait as long as possible before telling anyone.
And then one day when I was sitting at my desk at work I got an email from my sister in law saying that she was pregnant and due in June. So, I had to let the cat out of the bag and let her know that I was pregnant too and also due in June!! She was the first family member that I told. It was so funny and exciting, I remember I started to cry right there at my desk. I called Gerardo right away to tell him and he was so surprised and excited too. Two new babies for the Flores Family, there could be nothing better than that!!

2 comments:

Floresitas said...

yes, all babies are a blessing!

Anonymous said...

YAY for June babies!!!