Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Who's your Daddy???

This weekend was my husbands weekend off. This month he was home a total of 8 days. He told me yesterday that I am so lucky to be home with the kids all the time. He says Aaron is growing and changing every single day. Thank you to Daddy for making it possible for me to stay home with the kiddos.
Auntie Cindy got Aaron this cute Sheriff beanie, it fits his head perfect and he gets to "represent"!! Yeah Sheriffs! Especially Deputy Daddy!!
I've always told Gerardo that you would never have to see us on a "who's your baby's daddy?" show on Maury... cuz there's no denying these pure Flores faces!!

2 comments:

Floresitas said...

You can say that again. At first, Aaron looked more like your side of the family, then the Flores started to come out and now he is the splitting image of his Pa!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww!!!!!!! Yay for deputy's and that beanie is too cute. I bet G-rad comps really liked it.