Saturday, July 19, 2008

We took a much needed break from the Valley heat wave this past weekend. My cousin invited us to go visit her in Oxnard. It was so nice and cool there, it was unbelievable. My cousin even took us to the local police department so Gerardo could get an application!! They did have a heat wave of their own, one of the days we were there it actually got up to 80 degrees!! I really would move there in a minute!!
My cousin Stephanie lives in Oxnard with her husband & her two boys Matthew & Tyler but her husband and her boys were in Illinois for the week visiting her husband's parents. It was so nice she lives really close to the beach and Port Hueneme, we just did a lot of relaxing and cooling off!!
It was perfect.
First time Aaron has been on the beach. Port Hueneme, I don't know the name of the beach. He was fine here with his Daddy.
I actually lived here while I went to college, I would sit right on this beach and study!! But, I haven't been here in about 2 years, so it was nice to come back & be jealous of all the great weather!!
I love this picture because you can see Lilly playing in the water in the background!! So cute!! But Aaron did NOT like the wet sand or the water on his feet, he totally cried when I put his toes in the water!
Jacob loves the beach and the water. One of his favorite things to do is to dig up sand crabs. Then he would show them to Lilly and she would run off screaming...funny!
It was also Spike's first time at the beach. We didn't have any one to watch him so he went on our mini vacation with us. It was good because he kept the kids entertained!

Click here if you want to see all the pics of Aaron's first time on the beach & how much fun we all had!!

0 comments: