Wednesday, July 30, 2008



I finally got the pictures up on phanfare of our trip to Ventura Harbor.

We had a really good time that evening taking silly pictures.

First we went to dinner at this great seafood place. I had scallops, G had fried shrimp (of course) & my cousin Steff had homemade clam chowder in a bread bowl. It was da bomb, so yummy!!

During dinner the kids had fun watching the seagulls flying around and actually landing in the restaurant hoping for a bite to eat!

Then we walked around the harbor and took some pictures. But then we had to leave because it was TOO COLD !!!! Yes, you heard me right...TOO COLD, the kids were cold and I did not pack any jackets so we just packed up and left back to Steff's house for a quiet evening and to let all our food digest! It was great.

Click here to see all the pictures of Ventura Harbor!!

0 comments: