Thursday, July 17, 2008

And The Survey Says...

A few weeks ago I told some of you about the surveys that I have been doing on line & getting paid for. I was just wondering how everyone was doing with them? Did anyone sign up and have you earned anything?
I have been doing good with it, I am averaging about $40 or so per week now, which pays for my gas, there are some weeks that I don't get any checks & then some weeks I get a bunch. I have been using a lot of gas running my kids around and going back and forth to my mom's house helping her re cooperate from her surgery.
Last week I got $45 worth of checks. The first pic is of all the checks I got yesterday, they totaled $30 plus a $25 gift card to Red Lobster. The next pic is 2 $5 checks that I received in today's mail. So here's the proof that it really works and you can get a few extra bucks cash.
I have learned how to get through a survey quickly, which surveys to do, and a few other tricks. Email me if you have any questions.
Anyway, if you did sign up, I hope your having fun & earning $$$

0 comments: