Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dracula Aaron:

Now that Aaron is teething, he's decided to start biting everything..and everyone in site! With only a few teeth, you would think that a little baby bite wouldn't hurt that much, oh no! It's SO super painful when those little choppers dig into you! He's bitten me, Jacob & Lilly...and probably Spike too, but he hasn't complained. Yesterday was the worst, he bit Lilly several times & also bit Jacob on the leg & me on my arm and knee!
The Victim: Lilly Flores wearing her 'much needed' Dora the Explorer Band-Aid to 'protect' her wound from Aaron!! She cried SO much when it first happened...but flashed a big smile for the camera...yes I have her trained to be 'camera-ready' at all times!
The Accused: Aaron Flores trying to look innocent in this pic, but he knows he's caught! Guilty of the crime of biting his sister's arm!
In his defense, he couldn't help it...he's probably just frustrated with this teething pain & doesn't know what else to do.
I'll just have to keep a closer eye on him & make sure he's got something else to chew on, besides his sister's arm!!LOL

4 comments:

Floresitas said...

He is too cute!! Okay, but like I told Noemi, the hair has got to go!! hahahahah...JK!! Skater hair on toddlers is so not cool!! JK.. It's more like a competition on whose hair is more shaggy? Baby D or Baby A???? CUT THEIR HAIR!!!! :P

pookymadera said...

I KNEW you would say that Sandra!!LOL...me & Noemi know to NEVER leave our babies alone w/ you...they'll come back with buzz cuts!!...LOL..j/k!!

Anonymous said...

what the heezy? A baby vampire, ey? It's just a phase, a painful one, but a phase nontehless...I hope! Too cute Amy!

Anonymous said...

And no on the haircut thanks! Daddy says No.