Monday, July 7, 2008

Aaron bloggin'....

I can't keep Aaron away from the computer!! He loves to get the mouse and start clicking away!!

He also loves the blue power button on the tower of the computer.

He loves to push it and turn it on and off!!

I know one of these days my computer is gonna crash and it's gonna be all Aaron's fault!!

Today I heard some clicking noises and I KNEW that he was messing with the computer.

I came into the room and there he was....BLOGGING!! LOL

I don't know how he did it, but he clicked on the link to Tia Mimi's blog!!!

I guess he just wanted to check out his cousin Ollin!! So funny!! I had to take a picture before he got in trouble!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Before he got in trouble" jaja I like that. Aww my baby boys big'ol noggin is on ur screen! CUTE! Aaron was wanting to see what his cuzz was upto!