Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lilly's obsessed! Don't read if your easily offended!



So, my 3 year old is obsessed with showing people her butt. It started out cute, but now she won't stop. Any time she sees anyone she knows, she tells them to look at her butt. Yes, that's my Lilly, the exhibitionist in training...oh no, what do I have to look forward to??

Will this lead to flashing guys on spring break?...Will this lead her to a life on the pole?...omg...Gerardo & I were just speculating last night....I don't even want to think about it..LOL

I guess it's natural for kids to be curious about their anatomy, but Lilly's taken it to the next level..LOL

Okay, I have to admit, I laugh every time she does it...I guess that's why she keeps on doing it!

At least she's not naked when she does it, it's pretty much just like this picture. And she hasn't done this to any strangers, although she has done it in front of strangers!

If anyone has any advice...let me know!!

And for those of you that are easily offended...please try not to get to bent out of shape the next time you see my princess and she asks you if you want to see her butt....

1 comments:

Floresitas said...

hahahahaha....too funny!It seems like she has been watching THE SIMPSONS with her Pa. Leave her be, she's just having fun right now. And she does have a cutie bootie!!(but yeah, let's just hope she grows out of it!!)