Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Uh, Oh!!!



This is just a F.Y.I. Aaron update:

He started saying "Uh, Oh!"...but now he won't stop!

He pretty much says it ALL the time, for every occasion and for every little thing that happens to him, his brother or his sister!

If he falls down or drops something he'll say it. If Lilly does something he'll say it. If Jacob does something funny he'll say it. If the dog Spike runs by him too fast he'll say it too!! I can pretty much say that these are his favorite words right now!! LOL

Oh well, it's a little annoying, but I'll forgive him cuz he's the cutest!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gotta hear this, I can only imagine his little deep voice saying "uh-oh!" CUTE!

pookymadera said...

It's funny you mention the deep voice..cuz that's what makes it the cutest!
Everyone at the party kept pointing out his deep voice, big hands & big feet!...what do they expect...look at his daddy!!! hello???LOLOL