Saturday, June 21, 2008

"Honest to Blog???"

This is a quote from my current favorite movie!!
Since I was forced to spend ALL day inside today w/ ten million kiddos, I rented a movie On Demand...it was funny, cute and had some of the best quotes I've heard from a movie in a long time!
Here's some more quotes:

"This is one doodle that can't be un-did, homeskillet."

" In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person will still think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with."

"Geez, Banana! Shut your freakin' gob!"

" So what's the prognosis, Fertile Myrtle? Minus or plus? "

That last one might give it away. Oh, I could go on all day w/ the quotes. Anyway, if you haven't seen this movie, you should, it's pretty good..IMHO!

5 comments:

Floresitas said...

Juno, right!! I loved that movie!!

Floresitas said...

or Wait!!! maybe it's "Knocked Up". both of these were very cute movies, I thought!!

pookymadera said...

Your right Sandra..It's Juno!
I really liked Knocked Up too, it was very funny!!
I thought Juno was so cute, I watched it twice yesterday!

Anonymous said...

I didn't like Juno. She was homewrecking teen mom. Plus Juno made teens all over the world think it's cool to get pregnant at such a young age. Didn't you guys read LIFE magazine? Look at Jamie SLOAR Spears. I don't know why it won so many awards. Funny quotes though.

pookymadera said...

Yeah, I can totally see where you're coming from. But as an adult I can take it with a grain o' salt & just laugh at the funny dialog, but I wouldn't want my teenage daughter thinking that it was as cool & easy to be preggo as the movie makes it look!
It was just a movie that gave me a chuckle. But I don't get the award thing either, it was cute..but not worthy of awards!LOL