Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sad & Lonely, that's Me!

Here we go again, Gerardo gone for another 10 days in a row. Some days it's really hard on me to have him away. Today is one of those days.

I've been told that I'm "lucky" to have my husband away for so many days out of the month. I don't feel so lucky.

My heart feels heavy.

And since I have no adults here to converse with, it seems that my thoughts take over my head. I just start thinking about everything that's going on in our lives..good and bad. I start to analyze every little part of my life. It's not a pretty sight. With everything going on with my mom it makes this time even harder.

I would drink my worries away...but...me & Gerardo drank the rest of the Patron on Sunday during our own 2 person version of drunken Uno...hee-hee-hee, I have never laughed so hard in my whole life, Gerardo was crackin' me up!

Gerardo will be home on the day my mom has her lumpectomy & then he will be home for 5 days, so that is good cuz we will need his help. He is always there for me when I need him the most!!

Ok, enough ranting & raving, and feeling sorry for myself. I've vented & I'll be better now!LOL

3 comments:

Ivan My Love said...

Hi Amy, I can relate because when I was living in Vegas I felt the same way when Rome was working and far away. I remember calling my sisters a lot and wanting to run back to Fresno. In many occasions I did! And Rome would stay alone because I wanted to be with my family in Fresno. He just had to wait til I got back. So, I know how you feel. Just remember that you have us! too your familia and you can call us or visit anytime!

Anonymous said...

Have you guys thought of moving closer to his job? That would certainly cut out the "missing" part and you won't be so lonely. I know how you feel, somewhat, although Damian isn't outta town forever like G is. It sucks. :(

pookymadera said...

I feel like such a cry baby sometimes. I know, I know, poor me!! I really am thankful for what I have, and realize all that I have, I don't mean to always whine about this!
We will eventually move to Turlock or Tracy but not for at least a couple of years when the housing market is better and we can sell our house.
For now we (I) just have to deal with it!
I think I just need to get out of the house & start visiting people, or making my self busier so our time apart doesn't seem soooo long.
And now since Brenda's invited...I'll have to take the kiddos over for a playdate!! :)