Thursday, June 26, 2008

Today is our 4 year Anniversary!!!!


Let me start by saying that my husband left to go to work on last Wednesday & has so far worked over 100 hours since then...let me repeat that cuz it will kinda blow your mind...he's worked over 100 hours this week....so far & the week is not even done for him!!


So with that said, I don't think I could ever have imagined or dreamed of getting a better husband than Gerardo. I sometimes can't even process the thought of how hard it must be for him to work so many hours and it's all for me and the kids.


The truth is that he complains just a little & doesn't expect a lot from me...just three meals a day when he's home & I have to make sure he's got Chelada's at all times.


I can't truly express in words the true love that I feel for him. He has made me feel like the luckiest woman in the world. I am so blessed to have him as a husband, a best friend and the most wonderful father I could have ever asked for my children.


Thank you Gerardo, I hope we have many, many more years together. I love you so so so very much. I know you are always there for me when I need you, you're always by my side. You came into my life right when I needed you and you've been there ever since. You make me feel complete and I love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my G-rad. A hard working, good man. You hit the jackpot! hahahah! jk but he is a good guy and if you could look past his grumpiness he is a very COOL DUDE!!!!!!
Happy 4th anniversary!

pookymadera said...

You hit the nail on the head...THE GRUMPINESS...that's a nice way of putting it...LOLOL!! Hee-Hee, I can't wait to show him this!