Sunday, December 30, 2007

Oh how the time flys...





How do I sum up the next couple of years??? Jacob grew taller and does very well in school. Lilly continued to grow and learn and dress in pink. Gerardo got used to his new career. I still worked at the welfare department while my mom watched the kids.
There were a lot of ups and downs and backwards, forwards and sideways along the way but we got through everything as a family and everything we went through brought us closer.
Gerardo and I celebrated a couple of wedding anniversaries more in love than ever. In fact, I think our love grew a lot deeper as time went on.
We had a lot of fun with the kids, we like to take them places so that they will have good experiences and wonderful memories of their childhood.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Cheers to happiness and an awesome marriage!