Saturday, December 29, 2007

My husband the Deputy


It is not easy being the wife of a law enforcement officer. In fact, it is very, very hard. He has to deal with a lot of things that I can't even imagine, much less, relate to. Not to mention the worry that I have everyday for his safety.
I don't know what I would do if I lost my husband. But, I try not to think about it too much because I drive myself crazy with worry. But that is hard too with all of the police officers and sheriffs deputy's killed while on duty all the time.
Gerardo works 2 hours away from our home and it is still hard every time he leaves for work. I still cry every single time, he just wipes my eyes and tells me he'll see me again soon. As he drives away I always just say a little prayer that God takes care of him and brings him home safe.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always pray for my bro. He is one of my role models and we are proud of him. We love you G! Be safe!