Thursday, December 27, 2007

Aaahhh Love....




In the summer of 2001 I met the man that I would start calling "My Future Husband" to all of my friends. I remember thinking that if I could marry him that my life would be perfect. But, he was taken and I had to wait until December of 2003 for our first date. But before we knew it we were headed off to Las Vegas to get married! One of the best days of my life I married the man of my dreams. I was also blessed to become part of the Flores family. My husband Gerardo accepted my son Jacob as if he was his own and does more for him every day than I could ever ask. I am so greatful for my husband, he is a wonderful man.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My G-rad is a good man. You're very lucky! (jajajaj j/k!)
I remember that day! I was there and so was Damian. I know you'll take of my bro and because of you we have three beautiful kiddos that we love sooo much.