Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year 2008!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!!!


Let's hope 2008 brings us all happiness and joy. A new year to have new beginnings, my husband and I will both be starting diets. He says he needs to lose 50lbs and I definitely need to lose 30lbs of baby weight that never came off.

We spent New Years Eve in the hospital with our daughter. When we got there she had 106 degree temperature. Come to find out she has a very bad bladder infection.

When the kids go to sleep my husband and I will ring in the new year with a glass of champangne. Then we will crash out tired from a busy day with the kids. That's if we even make it to midnight. If we do, we'll say a prayer at midnight for our families to have a wonderful new year full of wonderful things.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT? Poor lilybear!
Feliz new year, I'm going to call right now!