Thursday, May 1, 2008

And the winner is...


F.Y.I. The song was from one of my favorite movies Pretty In Pink.
I was 13 or 14 yrs old & dreamed of driving a pink VW cabriolet just like "Andie"! The soundtrack (and music like it) was pretty much the music and lyrics of my middle school and high school years. -The Psychedelic Furs, New Order, OMD, INXS, New Order & The Smiths I can remember listening to the record over and over again. When I was young there were different quotes that were my favorite in the movie, but now that I'm older I think my favorite quote comes from "Iona" (Annie Potts) when she's dancing with "Andie" in her old pink prom dress and she says....."Oh, why can't we start out old and get younger?"...love that!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur welcome, ur welcome, I know I won because although I was a wee child I still remember this movie thanks to Shanita and her love of the 80's. I like this one, "You're gonna o.d. on nostalgia"
Who says that???