Sunday, May 18, 2008

One whole year...Loving, Growing, Learning, Cherishing






Yes, a whole year has already gone by. Seems like just yesterday I told Gerardo that it was "time" to go to the hospital. This year has just flown by, I can't believe my baby is a year old!


So many memories in this first year with Aaron; His first bath, his first tooth, his first word. Time just flew by as we watched all the many changes Aaron went through this year.


He is so amazing with such a sweet personality. A little mischievous, when he does something naughty he knows it and always gives me a sly little smile. He's such a joy. So much fun.


We look forward to the coming years. Walking, Running, laughing, singing. Oh yeah, and the Terrible Twos! lol


Happy Birthday my Baby Boy, We love you Aaron oh so much, You're my angel sent from up above, Have the Happiest of Birthdays My Love, My Heart!

3 comments:

Ivan My Love said...

Feliz Cumpleanos Aaron!!! wE LOVE YOU!!! cOUSIN iVAN AND tIA BRENDA!!XOXOXOX

Floresitas said...

Happy birthday, Sweetie Pie!! lots of hugs, kisses and wishes just for you! We love you, big boy! From your cousins alex and monique and Tia Sandra!!

Anonymous said...

what the heezie??? When did u post this????? I totally skipped this one! But we love u Aaron! Happy late bday via the blog! U are a handsome baby boy and we wish you the best now and always! You are destined for greatness, I just know it.
You're 1! YAY!!!!!!!!!!