Friday, May 23, 2008

My Little Devil


Oh, the dreaded "double" remolino!! I took this picture of Aaron from behind in his "Little Devil" t-shirt and when I looked at it closer I noticed that you can really see those two perfect little "circles of trouble" atop his perfect little head.
So Gerardo and I are prepared for the trouble we're gonna have with this one.
Just like his brother, Aaron inherited the family cowlick, my two boys are so much alike.
Well, like I said, this picture says it all! Double Remolinos = Double the Trouble!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup u guys are in trouble. Your soon-to-be 1 year old is a-door-bell! Especially with all those orange-like curlies!

Ivan My Love said...

OMG!! How cute!! Yeah hold on to your britches!! I can't wait to see them all grow up!! And with those eyes, no girl will resist,so watch out!!!xoxoxox

Ivan My Love said...

Feliz Cumpleanos! Lil'G!!!! yOUR A1. ! lOVE ALWAYS, TIA BREN AND IVAN.XOXXOO