Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Grass IS Greener...


Yes the sod is finally in!!
I wasn't there on the day that it was put in, so I didn't get any pictures of Gerardo, my Dad or Dad Flores putting it in.
But I know that they worked VERY hard all morning putting it in just right.
It looks so great! Now we just have to work really hard not to kill it before it roots into the ground. This is my job because Gerardo is gone all week in Stockton, so everyone say a little prayer for our green grass! lol
I took some "after" pictures, nobody was home except me and Aaron so I sat Aaron on top of the shelf of our new gazebo that Grandma & Papa bought us to take these pictures.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to leave a comment for this pic. I love it. Aaron is at a very cute angle and the grass looks so good and green, I want to eat it. I don't know but it brings a feeling of peace to mind.