Wednesday, April 23, 2008

When it Rains, It Pours...sickness!

As if there wasn't enough going on in our lives right now, all the kids decided to get sick! OK, so I know it wasn't their fault...but ugh, I have to blame someone! Let's blame Mother Nature for the crazy cold winds we've been having..OK, I feel better now.
Anyway, after a terrible Sunday night with sick kiddos I decided to call Kaiser & make them appointments. The only problem was that I was going in to have my bi-weekly iron transfusion on Monday, so Gerardo would have to be in charge of taking all three kids to the doctor!

For Aaron Double ear infections & viral infection & asthma causing a cough! He is on Baby Tylenol, antibiotics & Benedryl! And yeah, as you can guess, it's SUPER fun getting him to take the medicine.
Just a simple viral infection for Lilly causing coughing & sneezing & runny nose. Only Toddler Triaminic for her.
Jacob is in the "red" zone for his asthma which means it's at it's worst right now. He also has a sinus infection. He's taking steroids for his asthma, antibiotics & two other asthma medicines.
If you're wondering, Gerardo actually did a wonderful job with all the kids at the doctors office, well, at least that's what he says since I wasn't there. This was his first time ever dealing with all three of them on his own in a situation like this. At least he did it so I'm happy! And now he's gone for 10 days so he'll get a break from the chaos (of the Flores-Chavoya kids) at least!!
So that's wat's up with us this week, just cleaning snot & giving medication. And since my kids were contagious on Sunday hopefully none of the Flores kids get sick from the visit at Tia Yolanda's house! If so, we're so sorry.. but I bought Kleenex in bulk from Costco, so I have plenty to share!lol!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeewwww! And NOOOOOO! My kid was one of the Flores kids! NOOO! WHY???? Ok enough of that. My heart goes out to you. I hope those preciousness's get well soon. I know, this weather sucks!

Anonymous said...

By the way, LOVE the 80's movie guessing thing. That's sooo us!