Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Princess Lilly's 5th Bday....

I can't believe that 5 years have already gone by. I can't even remember how life was before we had the most beautiful girl in the world in our life! You bring us so much joy! We love you so much! I am so proud to be your mom, you are super smart, witty & wonderfully funny! I can't wait to spend many, many more years with you!!!
Lilly had the BEST 5Th Birthday that she could possibly have had! She was surrounded by so many people that truly, truly LOVE her! Happy Birthday Princess Lilly, we love you!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll definitely pray for her...
yet, you parental units MUST teach
her about Jesus' Way home,
not the world's way which leads
to destruction of the lemmings.

Yes, earthlings, Im an NDE.
God bless your indelible souls.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.