Monday, March 23, 2009

Hey! I got a paycheck!

As we approach our 5 year wedding anniversary, I just thought I'd share a pic of 'the good ol' days'...lol, j/k. I just found this pic & I couldn't believe how young & thin we look. & check out my long curly locks. Man, what a couple of kids will do to ya!!! lol!

But it was a great day. It was so great to have our family & friends there that we love. & that buffet at the Rio was 'the bomb'! & so were those gigantic margaritas that some of you all had!!

Anyway, I'm getting off subject here.

I was really just posting so my hubby can know how much I love and appreciate him. & I am so glad to be a 'contributing' member of this marriage once again. On March 19Th I got my first reimbursement check & things are really starting to look up for us.

The money is good, but as we all know, money isn't everything, of course, the best part is being able to take some of the burden off of my husband. Being able to pay all of our bills (on time) this month was a great accomplishment & a great feeling for us.

I am so grateful to Gerardo for supporting us over the last couple of years. We believed that our kids needed a full-time mom & he made sure that is how it would be, no matter how much overtime or how much time away from his kids and family he had to sacrifice. I love him so much for that.

But, like I said, things are looking up. With this new position that Gerardo has, we should be able to spend a lot more time with each other & with family members. Weekends off are going to be wonderful! One of Gerardo's sisters told me recently that Gerardo looked a lot more relaxed the last time that she saw him, & I really hope and pray for my hubby that that is the truth.

So, relax & have a beer Gerardo! We love you!!

0 comments: