Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy B-day Damian!

We were invited to celebrate Damian's birthday w/ the Sotelo's & some of the Flores family at Chevy's last week. We had so much fun. Ate too much. And maybe had a little too much tequila. What can I say, those margaritas were the bomb!
It is a rare occasion lately that we get to go out...& after this dinner, I'm not too sure we'll be invited any time soon...lol. So, it was nice to get out of the house & eat something other than mac n cheese or Hamburger Helper. The only problem was having to bring along ALL five of our kiddos! Aaron was the worst of all, poor Gerardo spent alot of the evening chasing him around, he is really going through those terrible two's...sorry to Noemi, poor Ollin got pushed around by our bully Aaron, we're working on it, I promise!
But, anyway...in the end it was a great evening with great food, great drinks and great company!!
Happy Bday Damian!!





Yummy! Ollin loved his beans!! Too Cute!!




My Aaron w/ his beloved 'I-Cream'

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you got some good pics! One day i will post up my pics of his bday dinner. One day. For now I'm just being lazy about it. Thanks for joining us, that was so sweet of you guys to join us with your whole clan!!! We love all the kiddies!