Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Hubby..The Bailiff....


OK, I might be jumping the gun here (so to speak)...but I just had to let everyone know our great news!! I'm only saying that because the word hasn't 'officially' come from G's Lt.
Gerardo has been on vacation for a week and today he started receiving phone calls from some of his fellow deputy's that a transfer list had come out.
We have actually been dreading this list coming out because Gerardo was afraid that he was going to be transferred to a very dangerous part of Stockton!
But...the list came out and Gerardo is being transferred...to...Court Services!!! Yes, he will be a Bailiff in the courthouse!!! So, G might think this is gonna be kinda boring, but I am estactic that he will be in a much safer environment!
Don't get me wrong, Gerardo is happy for the move. It will be a normal schedule of Mon-Fri, with weekends off & all holidays off since the courts aren't open for holidays. So he will hopefully be spending more time at home!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YESSS!!!!!!