Thursday, March 27, 2008

www.craigslist.com




Okay, so lately I have become
obsessed with Craigslist. I admit it, I'm an addict!! I had never really even heard of it but then my husband informed me that I could get really good local deals and search for just about anything. Then I heard from my sister that she often sells stuff on Craigslist and get fast cash, easier and better than EBay since everything is local you don't have to ship anything!

Hmmm...so I decided one sunny day to put Aaron's cradle swing for sale on there. So I typed up my little ad, downloaded a picture of the swing, and less than 5 minutes later I had 4 people email wanting the swing!!
Since then I have had a lot of luck getting stuff sold, and it's so much easier than having a yard sale! I've even gotten some good deals on stuff like baby formula!
So today I decide to dig out Lilly's old play mats that she never really used and that Aaron didn't like and I was going to take some pictures of them to put a listing up for them. And what happens??? My kids decide they LOVE them and play with them ALL day!!
I guess I'll have to wait until another day to continue my obsession and sell this stuff and my beloved craigslist!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl! You're going to make a fortune cause you guys have soooooo much stuff! I like craigslist too. It's actually pretty neat and useful, huh?

Floresitas said...

Hi Sis in law,
thanks for the posting on my blog. :) i LOVE craigslist too!!! the bargains are great!! At least G can't get mad if you shop on there because you would truly be getting a deal. :P well, keep on blogging, your blog is too cute!!