Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter 2008

Super cute princess Lilly, looked beautiful in her dress, but for the second year in a row would not hunt for Easter eggs!!

Aaron's first Easter, such a fun and memorable one to be the first!!
It was also Baby D. Ollin's first Easter, we were honored to spend it with him!!
Our precious Ivan, in his realm of running free and getting loads of candy!


This Easter was different from all the others for so many reasons. I spent my first Easter without a super traditional ham dinner with my parents & sister, but my mom did not want to cook this year and my sister spent her Easter with a friend with cancer. The Flores family spent their first Easter without Mamy Chayo, which was heartbreaking. But we did end up having a wonderful time and we were all happy to spend time with family. It was a day full of love (except Jacob & Monique)LOL...sorry Tia Sandra!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool pics. It was soo much fun and I'm glad we were all able to be together. Aaron is a-door-bell!
tell G to write about his buffet experience! jajajajaja