Sunday, March 16, 2008

He's on the Go...

Well the day has finally come...Aaron is officially mobile!! He has pretty much mastered the whole crawling thing & does it with great finesse!

The problem now is that Lilly can't get away from him! And Aaron can get his hands on all of his sister's toys...which she hates. She's been screaming "Mommy, come & get Aaron!" all day long!

So as much as we hate it, times goes on and on and on. They grow so fast and the time just flies by! Lilly will be starting preschool this year, Jacob's almost in middle school and next thing you know Aaron will be in school too.

I remember I couldn't wait for Aaron's first smile, then roll, sit up and clap. Now he's off and crawling, I guess I will enjoy this fleeting time before he learns to walk. I just want to tell my little baby to take his time, for a while he is little and he is mine.

0 comments: