Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Disneyland Vacation

This year we were blessed again to be able to go on a Disneyland Vacation with the Chavoya family! And believe me, we had the time of our lives!! Especially since we got 4 day park hopper tickets, we got to see ALL of Disneyland & CA Adventure, we didn't miss a thing!!

Since Grandma (my mom) has been fighting cancer, she is still in pain & fighting for her life. But, she decided she wanted to take her whole family on a Disneyland Vacation to have some wonderful memories that would last a lifetime!

We stayed in a beautiful suite right across the street from Disneyland, so all we had to do is walk right across the street every morning!

It was such a wonderful, fun time! I am so very thankful to have this trip with my parents. I don't know if this will be the last Disney Vacation we will take. I hope not. But, if it is, it was a beautiful, memorable one & it will live in the hearts of me & my children forever!

CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL THE PICS OF OUR DISNEY VACATION!!

6 comments:

llq said...

pretty good post. I lawful stumbled upon your blog and wanted to command that I get really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any condition I’ ll be subscribing to your maintain and I hope you despatch again soon cheap mobile phone.

Dj Semi said...

nice blog:D I like flowers ;)

Anonymous said...

招財方法
四面佛
開運
快速開運
台中油漆粉刷
失眠
痔瘡
置物櫃
助聽器
安養中心
防水
台北花店
大陸新娘
大陸新娘
隔熱紙
汽車隔熱紙
大樓隔熱紙
建築隔熱紙
大樓防爆模
貴金屬回收
電子零件回收
廢五金回收
下腳料回收
塑膠回收
三久太陽能
太陽能熱水器
三久太陽能熱水器
熱泵熱水器
高雄汽車借款
高雄機車借款
高雄借錢
高雄免留車
陽極處理
電鍍
鋁表面處理
硬陽處理
發色處理
輸送機
高溫爐
工作桌
測試機台
鋁擠型機架
陶瓷
石英
桃園室內設計
馬桶不通
通馬桶
抽水肥
抽化糞池
通水管

Vui Nha said...

Cong ty Nha vui
Mau nha dep Cong ty nha vui
Cong ty Thiet ke nha vui


AG SEO said...

Well the given post has conveyed a very good information and that too in a presentable manner.
To remove any kind of browser hijacker you can download any kind of online browser hijacker removal tool.
Now a days many kinds of trojans a category of virus is affecting online so to avoid this kind of virus one can search online for trojan virus remover
also to remove any kind of adware you can search for adware removal tool

KF white said...

Nice blog !!!
thanks for sharing
nhà tiền chế đẹp
thi công nhà tiền chế
thi công nhà tiền chế uy tín
thi công nhà tiền chế giá rẻ
nhà tiền chế dân dụng
mẫu nhà tiền chế
nhà tiền chế cấp 4
mẫu nhà tiền chế đẹp
thiết kế nhà tiền chế
thiết kế nhà tiền chế giá rẻ
công ty kết cấu thép
kết cấu thép sàn