Monday, November 16, 2009

Our Trip to Monterey...


Last weekend we were on our way to Monterey when I decided I would like to go to the Gilroy Outlets & go shopping instead....of course, my wonderful hubby took me to Gilroy instead & we had a wonderful time shopping for Jacob, Aaron & a little bit for Lilly!!
So, this weekend, we had to make up for our loss, so we decided to make our way alllll the way to Monterey!!...We wanted to take the kiddos to the Aquarium. We asked Yolanda if we could take Cousin Michelle with us and she said YES!...We were very happy to have Michelle along for the trip!!! She helped me with the babies & with my shopping..LOL..
It was a short weekend get-a-way...but it was really jam-packed with excitement & fun! We went to Fisherman's Wharf twice, we went to the beach, we went to explore the tide pools, we went to The Aquarium & Cannery Row...we had AWESOME food..and fun!!
I will post pics soon...I got some GREAT pics of the sea life at the aquarium...and the kiddos!!...It was fun and relaxing to get out of town for the weekend!!

0 comments: