Thursday, October 22, 2009

Congrats Gerardo...You're Our Favorite Deputy!!!

5 years ago Gerardo took his Oath to Serve and Protect & became a Deputy Sheriff with San Joaquin County! I remember the day very clearly as I was pregnant with Lilly, and could not attend his Badging Ceremony because I was on bed rest! But a lot of his family members did go, including his mom, which was very special to him!
On this day, 5 years later, we got together to celebrate all of his accomplishments and congratulate him on a job well done! I have to especially thank him for doing all that he does for me and our children. If it wasn't for this job, I would not be able to stay home with the kids and give them the care that I do! Thank you Gerardo for everything you do!!
The Gang is Here!!

The Compadres...

CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL THE PICS OF THE CELEBRATION!!

0 comments: