Sunday, August 16, 2009

Where did that little Red-Headed boy come from???

Papa and his grand kids...
I love this picture of my dad with my children! He will be 69 this year and is still having a fun time with his grand kids!!
I also think it's a great picture because you can see how different all of my children look! Lilly looks mostly like her dad, she has a lot of 'Flores' in her face and in her character.
But, my boys are almost ALL Chavoya! They both look just like me and have Chavoya personalities...lol!!!
It's so funny to see my boys with their heads close together like this because you can see how different they look! You would never think that they are brothers, Jacob has such dark, black hair (which he actually gets from my mom)...and then there is my Red-Headed boy Aaron...
I know that Gerardo had light colored hair when he was a toddler. But I truly believe that this red hair comes from the Chavoya side of the family. My grandmother's brother's had bright red hair.
This is actually a picture of a couple of my cousins that have been blessed with red hair...just in case you don't believe me...lol...

Chavoya Red-Headed Cousins!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW. u weren't kidding! More little reds!

pookymadera said...

Yep, and those aren't the only ones...they have a brother that is red-headed too...lol...I have to get them all together...