Friday, June 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SUNSHINE BOY!!!

Happy 2ND Birthday to the Cutest Little Red-Headed Toddler that I know!! I love you more than words can say!! I am so blessed that you came into my world 2 years ago! I wish you so many more wonderful birthdays filled with love!! Today my 'baby' boy turned 2 years old!! I can hardly believe it! He has grown so much in the last few months he is a lot of fun,,,, and a lot of work too!!
He is a total handful...just plain 'bad' is what I say, but Gerardo would disagree...LOL!!
But, he is a joy! He is very, very smart! Has great language skills and the funniest little personality! It is so wonderful to see the dynamic between him and his siblings!
I will post later all of the words he says and funny things he does. For now I just wanted to say:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON!! I LOVE YOU, DADDY LOVES YOU, YOUR BIG BROTHER JACOB LOVES YOU...AND EVEN THOUGH SHE DOESN'T ADMIT IT ALL THE TIME, YOUR BIG SISTER LILLY LOVES YOU TOO!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd birthday curly fry! We love u!