Wednesday, May 20, 2009

NO DOUBT concert....

So my wonderful hubby agreed to take me to the No Doubt concert!!! I was surprised, but he knew how badly I wanted to go and he decided that he was gonna take me!! I really couldn't believe that he wanted to go, but it was a pleasant surprise and a great gift from him..thanks hunny!!
So, I find out from Noemi that Yolanda is about to get tickets, so I text'd her in the middle of the night to tell her that we are going to. And we want to take Yvette as an early birthday present!!
So, Yolanda got us tickets all together. Here we are on our way to the concert!! We were so excited!!

We were pretty far away from the stage. The girls 'snuck' down & sat with Noemi & Brenda to sit in the 'good' seats.



So, we were a million miles away from the stage...but at least we were THERE!!!


We had sooooo much fun!! We danced and sang and screamed!!! It was a blast. And, believe it or not, Gerardo had the most fun of all...he danced with me & everything!! I'm really glad that we went, we really needed the night 'off' from the babies...lol...yes, we love our babies..but we need a break sometime right???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT WAS THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!
EVER, EVER, EVER and I wish it would've NEVER ended!!!!!!!! Is it too much to just want to be her friend????? jk!!!!

Life on the west side said...

Wow!!! This was a SUPER GREAT concert, even though we were like on another planet!, It was the BOMB!! Like you say Amy, at least we were there!! She sings soooo good!! I just love her!! Shes the BEST BAD ASS!! She kicks ASS! She ROCKS!!!ETC. Next time Binkys going!!!