Friday, August 29, 2008

Chaffee Zoo






Last month we went to the Chaffee Zoo with the kiddos. It was pretty hot that day so we went early in the morning and left by noontime so we didn't get too hot. It was Gerardo's day off and we wanted to do something as a family before Jacob started school again and we are back to a super busy schedule!
I'm so behind getting pictures up on Phanfare, I've been so busy with the kids. Jacob and all his school stuff, Lilly & Jacob and their church groups, and of course trying to keep up with Aaron running around everywhere, he started walking a couple of weeks ago and is now running, jumping and getting into everything, everywhere!
So, I'll have to try a little harder to keep the ol' blog up to date. I have more trips and pics to share!
Click Here if you want to see all the Chaffee Zoo pics!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.